Sunday, July 18, 2010

After TIS THINGS HAPPENED....HOPE he will more ”珍惜”me...

Donno how say at here...
recently really happened mny things...
let me very scare n panic...

on last sunday...
felt dizzy n vomit n times...
after out of clinic...
very regret but also canT do anything...
very suffer on tat time...
i very blur...
dizzy till no energy to walk on tat time...
jz my Dear accompany me went to car...
ate wat also vomit wat out...
really donno wat i am doing...
very sad...n very scare...

after back dear home still vomit n lying on the bed...
slept till 8pm like tat...
felt better n wake up ate mihun sup & medicine...

HOPE AFTER TIS HE WILL TREAT MORE BETTER N WILL "珍惜”me...
i think u all sure very blur wat i am saying about....

WHATEVER...
hope u all wish me recover as fast as possible...
but jz me noe wat happened!!! but cant mention tat...sorry!

SUNDAY...18/7/10

1 comment: