Sunday, August 22, 2010

haiz...SaD....

haiz...recently very not happy...

alwaz quarrel wif my dear.
when he mouth pain temper will very bad...
like to angry n scold me.

i noe he pain but also cant scold me ma...
no do wrong o suggest wat also kena marah...very angry !!!
sometime felt very sad n cant breath...very tired.
have think to leave...
but not dare to do it...cos i still love him...haiz!!! very stupid hor...

cos i still felt tat he still love me n sayang me.

if not i alr leave him long time ago...
n we 2gether 1 yr d...cant say short o long..
i jz felt tat his family very like to quarrel...very noise.
heard tat very fan nia...n pek ceh..don like to stay at here.haiz!

hope to move out soon...hope next yr succes move out..
cos i really beh tahan d...
u noe how i felt bo...
dear.............





No comments:

Post a Comment